We have a long-standing reputation for designing and producing high-quality, reliable cylinders that provide efficient, trouble-free service across a wide variety of applications.
Our cylinders are designed with generous internal bearing lengths, using high-quality materials in their construction, together with proven seal types available in a choice of sealing systems and materials. Once built, our cylinders are tested as standard in accordance with BS ISO 10100:2001 + A1:2012.
Our standard series cylinder ranges include three construction styles and are available in single or double rod configurations. We offer a wide range of mounting options and customer connections, and some styles can be supplied with end-of-stroke cushioning.
- Series T6T– Tie rod construction, manufactured in accordance with ISO 6020/2 and DIN 24 554
- Series T6B– Bolted ‘mill’ construction, manufactured in accordance with ISO 6022, DIN 24 333 and CETOP RP 73H
- Series T6W– Welded construction, manufactured in accordance with CETOP RP 58H
We offer complete new designs or customise our standard ranges with a variety of options
to meet your exact requirements and application. Typical design modifications include:
- Special mountings
- Linear positional transducers
- End-of-stroke proximity switches
- Special materials
- Customer-specified paint and coating finishes
- High pressure rated options
We provide full customer consultation, helping design the best possible hydraulic solution for your application. Our engineers will provide recommendations and advice on each element of the cylinder design.